Do you know someone who doesn’t like chocolate? I don’t… Everyone loves it!
I’ve been looking for vegan easter eggs in the market and I couldn’t find them. Most of them have milk in their composition, even the dark ones and they are also very processed. This is the reason why I decided to share with you these recipes, so you can enjoy these vegan and delicious easter treats.
These are also Raw Chocolate, because I didn’t use high temperatures in the process, so they still have all the nutrients from the cacao, which is a lot!
DARK CHOCOLATE EGGS
– 250 g cacao butter
– 200 g raw cacao powder
– 125 g agave syrup
– 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
1. Put some water in a saucepan over very low heat and place a glass bowl over the pot. The water must not boil and it’s important that no drops of water fall into the cacao butter, because the water could spoil the whole mixture.
2. Then put the cacao butter in the bowl to melt it. This temperature should not exceed 105ºF because we want to keep it Raw and also we want to keep all the cacao properties and flavor.
3. Once the butter is fully melted, take it off the heat and start adding the cacao powder, sifting it to avoid lumps. While stirring add it to the mixture until evenly mixed.
4. Then add the agave syrup and sweeten to taste.
5. When the mixture is ready, pour it into the egg molds and store them in the refrigerator until completely solid. Save 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate to use as glue for the two parts of the egg. (see the pictures of the molds above).
6. You can garnish the eggs with sprinkles.
Place the eggs on the this traditional easter cake. Check out the recipe by clicking the image.
WHITE CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOPS AND STRAWBERRIES
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup cashew butter (better raw)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons soy milk (optional)
1. Melt the cacao butter.
2. Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the white chocolate into the lollipops molds and place a stick into each one of them. (see the picture of the molds above).
4. Store the molds in the freezer for about 15-20 min until the chocolate is hard. Sprinkle edible glitter if you want.
5. You can also add some natural colorant to the melted white chocolate and make some cute chocolates that look like the strawberries and the leaves I made for my bunny’s garden.
Enjoy your Holidays!!